Stone Manor Bridal is seeking talented Bridal Stylists, with a passion for building meaningful relationships with brides! As a Bridal Stylist you will connect with individuals & guide them in their style selections. We are looking for those with warm & inviting personalities that have a good eye for what compliments different body types.
Join the SMB Team
Required hours will be Monday through Friday, and one Saturday per month. This position requires experience working with bridal gowns, formals, and menswear. The seamstress must be able to do pinning, fittings, and make custom changes as requested by the bride. We have a fun and friendly environment focused on meeting and exceeding the expectations of the bride and her entire wedding party.
Qualified candidates should have five or more years of experience in altering bridal gowns, and formalwear. The ability to make custom changes, adding straps and work with detailed beading is a plus.
- Experience of at least 5 years is required - preferably with lace, beading and silk fabrics.
- Perform all necessary garment fittings to the highest standards.
- Perform all types of alterations on bridal gowns, bridesmaid dresses, social occasion dresses, and menswear.
- Must be able to use industrial sewing and serger machines.
- Flexibility to work retail schedules including weekends and evenings.- A commitment to the highest level of customer service.
- Ability to speak, read, and write English.
Please e-mail your updated resumes to Hr@stonemanorbridal.com with subject as "Full-time Seamstress".
Seeking Part-Time Consultant
STONE MANOR BRIDAL, a leading retailer of bridal attire, is seeking motivated, customer service oriented, energetic individuals for a part-time bridal sales consultant position. Ideal applicants will possess strong retail selling skills and outgoing personalities. Required hours will vary between nights, days, and most Saturdays.
Our bridal consultants have an enthusiastic attitude for the bridal industry. Consultants work one on one with brides to find the perfect gown. Having an interest in the wedding industry is a must in this position. Assisting the bridal party in finding the right look for their tuxedos and formalwear are also a big part of the bridal consultant position.
Please e-mail your updated resumes to Hr@stonemanorbridal.com with subject as "Part Time Consultant Position".